Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WOW - October 10, 2012

It’s Wednesday again and I still don’t have Ian’s quilt done.  I have made forward progress the top is completed and the quilt is sandwiched and ready to be quilted.  I also know what I will be doing with the quilting witch is something that can hang me up.  I will start the quilting hopefully tonight. 

This weekend I went to the La Conner quilt festival and show.  It was a lot of fun and my Affairs of the Heart quilt was entered and I received a second place for tradition applique.  This is my first judged and juried show so I was excited to receive an award.

Well do I dare say I will show you a finished quit next week. Might not be wise considering I will be attending two all day classes between now and then.  I guess we will see what happens. 
Regards
Lisa Mortell

No comments:

Post a Comment