Wednesday, March 9, 2016

WOW – March 9, 2016


So last Thursday my friend Anna that I have been making all the nursery items for had her baby three weeks early.  Everyone did fine and the baby is healthy but mom and dad were not ready thinking that they had a few more weeks to get ready.  So my husband and I ended up making a trip to Baby’s R Us for them so they could bring home our sweet little Gwendolyn. 

I finished the bumper pad’s for the crib this fabric is so cute.  Anna was going to sew the sheets herself but now that she has a newborn I think I will end up doing that. 


I also make two more sets of pillow cases everyone want’s cat pillow cases!!



Sunday I had a party for my husband’s Birthday what a busy week this has been.  I think he enjoyed himself.  This is the yummy chocolate cake I made for him!!!


The next week will be just as busy with the quilt show the next four days.  Nonstop fun and I’m going to have to figure out how to get some baby time in.

Regards,

Lisa Mortell

No comments:

Post a Comment