Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WOW – March 16, 2016



Last weekend was my guild’s quilt show as always it was a great time.  Lots of friends, quilts and shopping. I was pretty good I brought home some green and turquoise wool that was so yummy. 
My daughter’s condo closing was delayed until this coming Monday so all the remodeling is on hold for another week.  Hopefully I can spend some time in my sewing room this weekend considering once the moving and remolding start I might not sew for weeks.
I finished the third Jen Jennifer Reynold’s BOM.  This one is my favorite so far. 

I also made a Polaroid block to finish my block swap quilt I was short one block.  I also put the quilt together and now I have to quilt it.   This will be the next top that I quilt I have three tops waiting in the wings that need to be finished right now. 



Lastly two more POD blocks eight more to go for the bookshelves part of the quilt.  I’m excited to finish this!




Have a wonderful week!


Regards


Lisa Mortell

3 comments:

  1. That quilts with the books must be awesame. I like to see it finished. I love, love, love that spider block!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my Harry Potter bookshelf quilt I have six more block to finish I can't wait. It's going to be amazing if you go to Fandom in Stiches web site you can see some finished quilts.

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful stitchery block! I do need to remember to take time to breathe!

    ReplyDelete