Thursday, January 31, 2013

WOW – January 30, 2013


I’m on a roll trying to get all four quilts done for the quilt show.  I almost have the third one done.  I tried pin basting with the method that Ester talks about on her blog.  I did not get the wood boards perfectly lined up, but I understand what I did wrong and how to fix it.  That being said even with my mistakes it was the best basting I have ever done perfectly flat on both sides.  I’m about 80% done with the quilting and I hope to finish in the next few days. 
 




I also finished my quilt block that I’m giving for a gift.  I think it turned out cute. 
 
Regards,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Great quilt and Oh how I love this little block with the little birds too adorable. I am sure the receiver will be thrilled.
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Henrietta quilt!! It looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete