Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WOW February 24, 2016


As always it seems like every week goes so fast.  I spent most of my week working on my second Sue Spargo block.  I find I’m just obsessed with these as soon as I start them and can’t seem to stop until I’m done. 

I also worked on two pillows for my friend that’s having a baby to decorate the baby’s room these will look nice on the glider.  This first one is finished and the second one is quilted but needs to be sewn to make the pillow.  I should get the pillow forms by the end of the week so I will take photos when they are stuffed.



 

We also had her baby shower this weekend and she loved her quilt so that was really nice to see her reaction.  Her mother-in-law hosted the shower and I made the cake I was really happy with the way it turned out yummy and beautiful at the same time. I love making these naked cakes with fresh flowers so much easier then sugar flowers and fondant.

Inside of the Cake so Yummy Vanilla sour cream cake, pastry cream, cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit.
 




Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Regards,

Lisa Mortell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment