Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WOW July 31, 2013


The month is over and boy did it go fast it feels like I just got back from vacation but that was almost a month ago.  I have had another busy week at work and with my family.  My daughter Chloe started her new job last week as a technical designer at a company called Certified Jeans working on a new line of skirts and dresses.  My son Ian came home from Korea last Saturday night and started this Monday at his new job at Amazon as a computer engineer. So many new experiences for both of them I’m really proud that they are both employed so shortly after graduation.
This week I finished the tenth and eleventh Dr. Who Block.


 

I also got about 60% of the quilting done on Catherin’s quilt.  Hopefully next week I will be showing you a completed quilt.
 

 
I also finished a gift for a friend but I will have to show it to you at a later date because I think she reads my blog.

Have a wonderful week!

Regards,

Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations that your kids both got such wonderful jobs. I've got a Dr. Who question. How did you transfer the pattern to the dark fabrics. Your blocks are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I just love the colours you have used in your quilt so soft and clean clear colours. I always enjoy looking at what you are up to. You must be very proud of your children. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty quilt cant wait to see the whole picture when you get it done!!

    ReplyDelete