Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WOW – July 2, 2014


The weather in Seattle has been wonderful the last few days, and the forecast looks great for the next week as well.  My husband took the top of our Jeep so we will be flying topless for a while.

I have been doing quite a bit of sewing the last few weeks. I started this quilt in December and pieced the first six blocks out of 20 and then it sat.  I decided I should put some work in on it.  I finished all 20 blocks and now I have to do the sashing.  Maybe I will finish this before the end of the year.


I made a bunch of make-up bags last month and my mom expressed her desire to have one so I just started this special one for her.  I still have some more stitching to do before I can start the construction of the bag.  I think she will like this.



Hope everyone in the States has a wonderful 4th of July.

Regards,

Lisa Mortell

1 comment:

  1. All of those French knots are fabulous! Love the blocks as well.

    ReplyDelete