Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WOW April 9, 2014


I wanted to start by thanking everyone for their comments on that costumes the Chloe and I made.  I made sure and told Chloe about all the great comments and praise she received.  
Last week I spent a lot of time just catching up on my housework, laundry and ironing. I did spend a few hours doing hand work and I’m almost done with the second block of the needle turn quilt I’m working on.  I should have it done by next week. 
I got about three hours in on Megan’s quilt (germs and viruses) I have one block done and many others started. I ran out of my background fabric but have some on the way.  I hope to get in at least a few hours on this tomorrow.

Add caption




 
Last night I had a big surprise we announced the winners from the guild quilt show and my quilt "Little Birds" that I made for my daughter-in-law to be won best in it's category and I also won best interpretation of the show's theme with was "Our wild quilt garden". It's always fun to win a ribbon. 

 
 
 Hope everyone has a great and productive week.

Regards,

Lisa Mortell

No comments:

Post a Comment