Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WOW – March 27, 2013


Last Wednesday I was just too busy to post.  I have to say not a lot of sewing has been done in the last few weeks.  The weekend of the 16th and 17th was the QA Quilt Show I had a great time volunteering it’s so fun to be around that many people who love quilts and quilting. My TARDIS quilt took 3rd place I was happy about that.  I will know at the next meeting if any of my other quilts won.  I have to say I’m not holding my breath the completion was really steep this year so many wonderful quilts. 
 
Last weekend I did no sewing Saturday we went skiing at Stevens Pass, and was is beautiful sunny and cold the snow was great. Sunday we bought my husband a new car or I should say Jeep.  It took the entire day but he is so happy with the purchase. 

I did manage to finish one of my baby quilts and I’m ready to put binding on the other. 


 
Tomorrow is the start of my Sue Spargo class I’m ready to go.  I purchased some new wool at the quilt show so I’m excited to use it. I will try to post photos of my progress this week.
 
Have a great week!
Regard,
Lisa
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow 3rd! A TARDIS bed quilt is next on my list, I love how yours is set at an angle, on the corner--that is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete